Tommy J.Z. Odama, FIMC, CMC
Tommy Odama is a product of the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger state, where he bagged a diploma in mathematics/statistics. Founder of the multi-award winning real estate agency and property services conglomerate, Luxury Villas Group, he is a passionate consultant with robust grounding in property agency, management, development, appraisals, investments, advisory and publishing, facility and project management, lease administration, property acquisition and business development.
I’m proud to be delivering remarkable results for our valued clients.
Tom’s thirst for knowledge is insatiable. In addition to being an alumnus of Knowledge Train Learning Matter, UK, where he bagged a diploma in project management fundamentals; an another diploma from Hetta Institute in New York; he’s attended numerous seminars, locally and internationally.
Aside being a Fellow of the Institute of Administration, Tom is also a member of the Association of Estate Agents in Nigeria (AEAN) and winner of a number of awards including, the Real Estate Personality Leadership of the Year 2016 organized by the African Prize for Leadership Excellence; the Emerging CEO in Africa Award organized by the Leadership Magazine, the Nigerian Role Model in Real Estate Awards 2015, organized by the Africa Child Foundation; the National Outstanding Leadership Award by the National Association of Polytechnic Students; and his thriving conglomerate, LVG, is also a proud winner of African Best Quality Real Estate Services Provider for the year 2015, an award organized by the African Quality Institute and Best Customer Service Award in Real Estate, 2015, organized by the Nigerian Customer Service Award.
Tom’s recognition as an authority in Nigeria’s luxury real estate market has resulted in high profile interviews conducted by ChannelsTV, SilverbirdTV and the Business Year, a financial magazine with an audience spanning the entire Middle East and Africa.
- August 2012: Certificate of Completion, 8th International Housing Finance Workshop – Pison Housing Company.
- November 2012: Certificate of Participation, Real Estate Marketing Training with Richard Rawlings – Institute of Real Estate Excellence.
- March 2015: Certificate of Completion, Strategic Planning in Development Management.- Hetta International Development Centre
- April 2015: Certificates in the following IFMA FMP Credential Programs – Leadership & Strategy; Finance & Business; Project Management; Operations & Maintenance.
- October 2017: Attended Harvard Business School’s Real Estate Management Program: Finance, Design, Leadership
- November 2018: Featured as one of Vanguard Newspaper’s 50 CEOs of Distinction in Nigeria
Tom is happily married with children.